Connect Insurance are proud to announce the appointment of founding director Vivienne Gilroy to the position of Deputy President for the Chartered Insurance Institute of Stoke-on-Trent. The Chartered Insurance Institute (often abbreviated to CII) is the leading professional body for the global financial services professions, covering all aspects of the insurance industry from claims and broking, to underwriting and sales. The CII membership also extends to financial advisors, mortgage advice and pensions and life sectors.
- Exist to promote higher standards of integrity, technical competence and business capability
- Panel boasts over 112,000 members in more than 150 countries worldwide
- One of the largest UK examination awarding bodies
- CII qualifications are universally recognised as a global standard in professional conduct
- Have delivered education to over 1,000,000 students in over 150 countries in the last 10 years