If you teach others how to drive as a profession then you are obviously aware of the dangers on the roads, you are constantly at risk of an accident and damaging your car, especially with an inexperienced driver behind the wheel. In the event of a crash you want to ensure that you and your vehicle are covered for any damages.
Here at Connect Insurance we understand the potential dangers that drivers face daily on the roads and we are excited to introduce a new product for driving school insurance.
Accidents on the roads are becoming much more common due to the increasing number of drivers over the past few years.
As you’d expect, learner drivers are more likely to have an accident due to a lack of experience on the roads; this is why it is important to ensure your belongings are financially covered by your insurance company in the event of a collision.
Getting the right insurance policy to ensure you are covered in the event of an accident is vital, without the right amount of cover you could see huge unexpected costs that will leave your wallet drained. If this is something that you require then do not hesitate to get a quick, free and competitive quote with us today.
What is covered by Driving School Insurance?
- Damage you cause to other people’s vehicles or property or for injuries they sustain if you are involved in an accident.
- Any damage your vehicle sustains in an accident or for any damage caused by fire, vandalism, arson or theft.
- Personal belongings – Cover up to a maximum of £100 for personal belongings if they are lost or damaged by an accident, fire or theft if located in or on your vehicle.
- Audio and navigation equipment – Cover is provided for permanently fitted audio equipment and/or two-way radio subject to a maximum of £500.
- Foreign Travel – Provides the minimum cover which is legally required to use your vehicle in all EU countries and any country which agrees to follow EU directives and is also approved by the Commission of the European Union.
- Windscreen cover – We have special arrangements with leading windscreen companies to repair or replace your windscreen if it gets damaged.
- Free courtesy car – In the event of your vehicle being damaged, you will be offered the use of a loan car (courtesy car).
In this article:
1) How much does Driving School insurance cost?
This will depend on your details, as with all insurances there is not a standard set amount for driving school insurance.
2) Is there any difference between Driving School and Driving Tuition car insurance?
There is no difference between driving school or driving tuition car insurance.
3) What does Driving School insurance cover?
A driving school insurance policy will allow provisional driving licence holders to drive your car whilst you are instructing them. You will also be able to use your vehicle for social, pleasure use and most insurance companies would let you commute to your job if you had an additional occupation as well as being a driving instructor.
4) Does Driving School insurance include breakdown cover?
No driving school insurance does not automatically include breakdown cover but you will be able to add on a separate breakdown insurance specifically designed for driving school businesses.
5) Is Driving School insurance more than normal car insurance?
Yes you will find that you will be paying more for your driving school insurance because you will need to add hire and reward use onto the insurance cover. A normal car insurance would not have this element of extra cover.