We will be closed from 5:30pm on Friday August 25th, until 9:15am on Tuesday August 29th.
Connect Insurance are a completely independent broker who pride ourselves on customer care and loyalty. Since becoming established over 3 decades ago, we have built strong, personal relationships with a vast range of UK based Insurance Underwriters that allow us to offer our clients not only peace of mind, but also more competitive premiums.
All of our skilled technicians have many years of combined experience in the UK insurance industry which ensures that our clients get not only the service they expect, but also the service they deserve. We can provide cover for a large range of insurance products to ensure our clients demands and needs are met, and their expectations exceeded.
We are committed to providing our customers with insurance products to protect the things they value most
Choose sensible. Choose us.
Delivering good customer outcomes is fundamental to how we operate.
Read Our Blogs
- Festive Opening Hours 2023 November 28, 2023
- Connect Charity Contributions 2023 August 4, 2023
- Recent Events May 26, 2023
- Connect Charity Contributions 2022 December 23, 2022
- Festive Opening Hours 2022 December 23, 2022
- Tradewise Cease Trading February 7, 2022
- Festive Opening Hours 2021 December 23, 2021
- Green Card Update October 4, 2021
- Whiplash Claim Reforms April 23, 2021
- Connecting This Christmas December 11, 2020
What our clients say
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Most frequent questions and answers
Connect Insurance offer a wide range of policies including Fleet, Taxi, Motor Trade, Home & Contents, Shops, and Food/Drink establishments; in total we can provide over 75 different insurance products. For an overview of the typical products we offer please check our Product Select page, or for further information give us a call on 01782 280280.
There are three standard levels of cover offered for insurance products. These are ‘Third Party Only‘, ‘Third Party, Fire and Theft‘, and ‘Comprehensive‘. Many insurance customers do not understand the difference of these levels of cover and automatically assume ‘Comprehensive’ is the only cover worth having.
- Third Party Only will provide cover for any damages/injuries sustained by a Third Party in the event of a claim. There is no cover provided for your own vehicle, however if your vehicle is low value, it may be worth considering whether paying extra to cover it is worthwhile.
- Third Party, Fire and Theft will cover the above, and also any damage to your own vehicle if the damage is caused by a fire due to a mechanical fault, attempted theft, or theft. It is important to stress that a Third Party, Fire and Theft policy will not cover fire damage caused by arson as this is classified as Malicious Damage which is included below.
- Comprehensive will cover all of the above, in addition to any damage caused to your own vehicle in an accident, along with Accidental Damage and Malicious Damage claims.
Yes, Connect Insurance can typically still arrange a policy for you if you have convictions. The severity of the convictions will affect the competitiveness of the quote we can offer, and in all likelihood the price will be higher due to fewer insurer partners we use being willing to offer terms.