Connect Insurance are a completely independent broker who pride ourselves on customer care and loyalty. Since becoming established almost 3 decades ago, we have built strong, personal relationships with a vast range of UK based Insurance Underwriters that allow us to offer our clients not only peace of mind, but also more competitive premiums.
All of our skilled technicians have many years of combined experience in the UK insurance industry which ensures that our clients get not only the service they expect, but also the service they deserve. We can provide cover for a large range of insurance products to ensure our clients demands and needs are met, and their expectations exceeded.
We are committed to providing our customers with insurance products to protect the things they value most
Choose sensible. Choose us.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Read Our Blogs
- Whiplash Claim Reforms
- Connecting This Christmas
- Driving Abroad after Brexit
- Covid-19 Live Updates
- Pandemic Weekly Update #8
- Pandemic Weekly Update #7
- Pandemic Weekly Update #6
- Pandemic Weekly Update #5
- Why Your Premium May Increase In 2020
- Pandemic Weekly Update #4
- Pandemic Weekly Update #3
- Pandemic Weekly Update #2
- Pandemic Weekly Update
- Information About Our Office | Update
- Important Information About Our Office
What our clients say
Most frequent questions and answers
Connect Insurance offer a wide range of policies including Fleet, Taxi, Motor Trade, Home & Contents, Shops, and Food/Drink establishments; in total we can provide over 75 different insurance products. For an overview of the typical products we offer please check our Product Select page, or for further information give us a call on 01782 280280.
There are three standard levels of cover offered for insurance products. These are ‘Third Party Only‘, ‘Third Party, Fire and Theft‘, and ‘Comprehensive‘. Many insurance customers do not understand the difference of these levels of cover and automatically assume ‘Comprehensive’ is the only cover worth having.
- Third Party Only will provide cover for any damages/injuries sustained by a Third Party in the event of a claim. There is no cover provided for your own vehicle, however if your vehicle is low value, it may be worth considering whether paying extra to cover it is worthwhile.
- Third Party, Fire and Theft will cover the above, and also any damage to your own vehicle if the damage is caused by a fire due to a mechanical fault, attempted theft, or theft. It is important to stress that a Third Party, Fire and Theft policy will not cover fire damage caused by arson as this is classified as Malicious Damage which is included below.
- Comprehensive will cover all of the above, in addition to any damage caused to your own vehicle in an accident, along with Accidental Damage and Malicious Damage claims.
Yes, Connect Insurance can typically still arrange a policy for you if you have convictions. The severity of the convictions will affect the competitiveness of the quote we can offer, and in all likelihood the price will be higher due to fewer insurer partners we use being willing to offer terms.